• Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Сервисы » Проблемы с играми? » Lost Castle - Не сохраняется.
Lost Castle - Не сохраняется.
hukutu4OfflineСообщение # 1
Геймер
Здравствуйте! Не сохраняется прогресс игры,приходится начинать всё с начала... есть решение данной проблемы?
Написано: 10 Фев 2019
ruvimzinkovichOfflineСообщение # 2
Геймер-Сержант
Здравствуйте, сейчас я Вам помогу в решении данной проблемы.

1. Проверьте, включена ли поддержка облачных сохранений и нет ли русского языка в пути сохранений, например в имени пользователя

2. В свойствах игры выключаем синхронизацию.
Находим папку где где сохраняются ваши прохождения и сохранения и удаляем её.
Заходим в игру и проверяем.

( Проверил у себя, после смерти сохранило, перезашел, сохранение есть, еще раз умер, вышел в меню, перезапустил игру, загрузился всё работает. )

Если не поможет или нужна будет помощь, пишите. Мы всегда поможем)

С уважением, команда поддержки.
Написано: 11 Мар 2019
ruvimzinkovichOfflineСообщение # 3
Геймер-Сержант
Ваша проблема решена?
Написано: 15 Мар 2019
TracyNibOfflineСообщение # 4
Геймер
Jenna giggled and entered the room. I followed to see her standing in front of our bed, a huge smile on her face. I immediately went over to her. Moving so quickly she caught me by surprise, Jenna threw her arms around my neck and pressed her lips hard to mine. Unlike the club, this was not a teasing kiss. I groaned as my incredibly eager young neighbor all but attacked my mouth. My arms went around her slim waist, and this time, it was Jenna who moaned in her throat as I returned her kiss with equal fervor."Are you talking about....??I glanced out the open door towards my wife, who was nonchalantly reading her magazine again. I could hear Kent still chunking wood into the fireplace.Janet sighed, "OK." She flipped her towel loose and rolled her eyes. She looked rather sexy with the towel at her feet.

Well a lot of what she did must be to suck cock, because she was taking Doug well over half way down with each quick suck and the look on his face was a cross between surprise and ecstasy. I could hear Jenna noisily slurping on his cock and when I saw how wet he was from her mouth; my hand strayed between my legs and began rubbing my clit through my thong."Oh, honey." I cooed. "Oh, look at you!"Surprised by her outburst, Buford and Tiffany stared at each other, wide-eyed. Tiffany laughed, a little embarrassed. "Well, am I right?""And tonight? You were really hung up on that redhead, Kim, because you didn't even recognize me in the bathroom."
Написано: 09 Апр 2019
Форум » Сервисы » Проблемы с играми? » Lost Castle - Не сохраняется.
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: